Passion Pack • Metallica
These Embossed Metallica Passion Packs contain themed papers from our pearlescent and metallic Embossed range of papers and are sold in handy, crafty packs. The Embossed Metallica Pack contains a mix of colours and patterns, with each pack different. Perfect for scrapbooking, card making, collage, general craft and hobbyists looking for lots of variety in one pack. A great Cardmaker's Starter Kit and popular for School Holiday and After School projects, Stalls and School Fetes. A great gift when several assorted packs are bundled and tied with a soft bow, making a unique Mother's Day, Christmas or Birthday gift.
• Approx 7-9 sheets in each pack
• Embellishments included in each pack
• Contents in each pack will vary
• Size: 100 x 170mm approx
• Handmade papers are made from 100% Recycled Cotton and Silk
• Eco-Friendly, Wood Free
* These papers come from a variety of sources, and although similar styles are to be found on our website,
• they may not be papers we currently offer as A4 sheets
IDEAS & TIPS:
Why not machine our specialty papers in your cardmaking?
Stitching on paper will not hurt your sewing machine and you get "acid free" adhesion and a great textural element to boot! The neatness or wonkiness of your stitching can add great personality to your cards and scrapbook pages. Just take a few precautions and you will soon be having fun layering these pretty papers.
1. Lengthen your stitch length: Stitching too close together or too densely will cause paper to perforate.
2. Reserve paper needles in a special place: Paper-stitching can easily blunt a needle, making it unsuitable to use on fabric.
3. Stabilizers are not just for fabric: When stitching on more delicate paper, a layer of lightweight stabilizer can be added to provide more substance for the stitch to "bite" into, without causing tearing.
Please note that all our handmade and hand-dyed papers are characterised by slight variations in colour,
thickness and stiffness which is a characteristic of handmade paper’s natural beauty. This may occur
between sheets, with new stock deliveries and new dyelots and is not a fault in the paper or returnable for this reason.
Reproduction of patterns is subject to copyright laws.